Labor and Industries (L&I) is essential both for small businesses and their employees. It is an essential state agency dedicated to the safety, health, and security of Washington’s 3.3 million workers. It helps employers meet safety and health standards, and inspect the workplace when alerted to hazards.
As a service to small businesses, they have provided a resource for small businesses called Help For Small Business – Business Essentials.
On this Business Essentials resource, you access the following :
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) small business assistance
- Common small business questions
- Ensure you meet L&I business requirements
- Learn about L&I recordkeeping requirements
- Washington State Small Business Guide
Please look into this online resource for all Help for Small Business Resources: https://lni.wa.gov/agency/small-business/